Make english.foodqs.com your homepage  |  Add to Favorites
Join Free  |  My Office  |  About Us  |  Help  |  Chinese  |  Japanese
 Home > News >
sweden: nestle-owned coffee service company jede acquires 75% in kaffeknappen
Time: 2008-8-6 8:13:02 -
   

Swedish coffee company Kaffeknappen has been fully acquired by office coffee services provider Jede AB, owned by Nestle.

Jede has owned a 25% stake in the firm since September 2005 and completed the purchase of the remaining 75% on 2 August 2008.

The financial details of the acquisition were not disclosed.

Established in 1994, Kaffeknappen has 110 employees in Sweden and Norway, and has an annual turnover of approximately SEK 180 million (about 19 million euro).

Jede, part of Nestle Sweden AB since 1994, saw its turnover amount to SEK 400 million (42 million euro) and has a workforce of 250.

            
     Close window
    Related News
    Europe: The Russian ban closes the door to 110,000...   
    Israel expects larger citrus export than last year   
    Mexico: Japan authorizes the entry of grapefruit f...   
    Chile: Lower volumes of late mandarins, but better...   
    Ginger price shoots up to all time high in Qatar   
Search
News
Date
Location
List Companies
Home    |    Buy    |    Sell    |    Products    |    Companies    |    News    |    Tradeshow
Chinese Cuisine    Special Markets    My Office    Help    Success Stories
About Us     Services     Trade Links     Contact Us
China Expo - Food Employees Want - China Wine - Search Food - Food TV - Chinese Cuisin & Culture - B2B Wholesale
Copyright  (c) 2002 - 2007  Foodqs.com.  All  rights  reserved.